[DeTomaso] Borla mufflers

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Wed Apr 13 20:49:54 EDT 2011

Hey Asa Jay,
When you get it all sorted out, I'd really like a set of 2 1/2" inlet
mufflers
with dual outlets at least 1 3/4" in diameter so they're not just
restrictors.
Of course I'd like them to be as quiet/load as my ANSAs, so I don't want
toooo much.
thanks for the free lift.
dave

PS
I went all through that vendor's site and through the OBX site and
couldn't find the throat diameter of the oulets.
I did leave a question, but I don't have any idea about the loudness and
the Borla reviews are mixed at best.