[DeTomaso] Soon to be "On the Road Again"

MyCars MyCars at Comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 13:23:26 EDT 2011

I finally got all of the radiator plumbing, pipes and hoses installed
... it was a lot harder then I thought it would be!

The only major things left to do to get my car back on the road is a lot
of electrical work and installing the stainless steel brake line kit I
bought.

Because my car is a push button car, I knew the brake line kit would not
fit perfectly. Does anyone know of a shop or of an individual in the
Seattle (Kent) area that can bend stainless steel brake lines. I think I
also need one cut made to the lines, so I also need fittings and proper
flaring done.

Thanks
Roydon