[DeTomaso] door windows

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 13 07:12:33 EDT 2011

Justin,

ONE--Make sure your front window runs (rubber/felt) have the cut-outs in the
top to go around the upper mount reinforcement. the proper ones are narrower
and are notched.

SECOND--loosen up the 2 window holding studs a bit and the main center guide
upper mount bolt quite a bit. Now role the window up and see how far the
center mount is away from the door and add washers to properly space it.
Most Panteras have washers behind the mount and after get left out causing
the window to bind. Once the washers are in with the window up, re-tighten
the glass. This should get you close. Email off line if you still need help.

Good luck.

Kirk