[DeTomaso] door windows

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 06:30:55 EDT 2011

I have read of others' troubles getting the door windows to work smoothly.  I am finally getting my doors back together and am surprised how the glass does not really match the shape of the frame!  I went thru the regulators and gears and cleaned and lubed it all up, but the windows seem to bind as they are going up at about 3/4 of the way up.  I tried to adjust the sliding rail for the windows, but looking for any advice on making the windows move more slickly.
(Yes, I know there is an aftermarket kit that works better, but I am in too far with the stock stuff to change now).
thanks for any advice -justin