[DeTomaso] Hemmings question

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 22:54:01 EDT 2011

In a message dated 4/11/11 3:15:41 PM, lotus0005 at hotmail.com writes:

> got an ad in the mail to subscribe to Hemmings.  Is that an
> interesting/fun mag to read, or is it all just ads?

98% ads, but there is stuff and services available you never heard of
before. I buy one issue a year just to see whats going on. There are myriad small
one-man shops that specilize in things like pre- WW2 Reo brake pedal
rubbers and the like.... Think of it as E-bay in print. Prices are typically
sky-high. They also now offer HMN electronically, somewhat cheaper. FWIW- J
DeRyke