[DeTomaso] Fun w/ brakes and questions

Chuck Adkinson chuck at pantera.ws
Mon Apr 11 18:22:36 EDT 2011

A few year ago I rebuilt my brakes front and rear. I split both fronts in
half, replaced the o-rings and seals, slapped 'em back together, painted
them and they've been bullet proof ever since. For street brakes they work
fine. I also plumbed in a prop valve during the complete re-plumb and it
works well also.

Chuck Adkinson
www.pantera.ws