[DeTomaso] quiet day

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Apr 11 16:20:18 EDT 2011

2011-04-11 21:07, Curt Hall skrev:
> Thomas...
> Is gas over $4.00 a gal.where your at?...Thanks Pres. BO...send money to
> Brazil so they can drill for oil, but tie the hands of the US people so
> we can't?

I filled her up with 98 octane unleaded, which I believe is like your 93
octane, and I paid US $8.98/gal(US).

We passed $4/gal somewhere around 1990.

The trip to Spa will make a huge dent in our finances this year, and
only two weeks after Spa, the entire family is going to California to
cruise around for two weeks and bring our daughter home after her
university exchange program year.

I guess the trip to Spa will require around 125 or so gallons round
trip. I'm happy that the EFI has reduced the fuel consumption
dramatically from the Holley time.

You only live once...

Cheers,
Thomas