[DeTomaso] Project for sale

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:27:40 EDT 2011

I was thinking almost the same thing.  Most of those parts would be
nice to have.  I could spend a year putting the parts on *my* car,
transfer my old parts to the "project" car and at the end sell the
"project" car for $15k.  I'd be out a year labor, but hey, someone
would be happy with an old almost working Pantera for $15k.  I know I
was :)

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso