[DeTomaso] Fabulous Fords Forever Photos

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:10:18 EDT 2011

Happy birthday Pantera!  Thanks for the great pics, what a fantastic showing!

This is my Pantera's birthday month.  The door post label says my
Pantera was built in April 1971.  Still looks pretty damn good for
40... or any age, for that matter!

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso