[DeTomaso] quiet day

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Apr 10 22:19:16 EDT 2011

Well, so here's the thing.  My stock coil-over Telecars are "popping."
They basically "lock" in whatever position you put them.  There is no
rebound, there is no "jounce," there is no porpoising, you position the
front and it stays.  Same with some replacements that were loaned to
me.  And I can only get about three inches of travel out of them.  The
alignment guy last week was aghast.  So I desperately need new shocks.
I'm saving up for some from Dennis Quella.

I'm also far from mastering Autocross.  Some days you get lucky and the
other guys hit more cones, miss more gates and basically make you look good.

... though I did take Second place again today.  :)
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA