[DeTomaso] OBX Mufflers

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 23:21:07 EDT 2011

Yup, those are the same ones, but with the bent tips. Bill Gaino on the PI board has those mufflers on his car.
http://www.slickpaint.com/index.php?supermode=gallery_view&previewm=1&a=Pantera_stuff&image=101028095939_dsc00001.jpg&screenres=1440-900

I imagine you could pretty easily cut those off and just weld on some nice straight tips for a lot than $100.