[DeTomaso] OBX Mufflers

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:05:47 EDT 2011

> PIM has been selling them for years, and later an E-bay source has been
> selling them directly to Pantera owners.

I strongly suspect (construction is identical) OBX is also the manufacturer of
Wilkinson's stainless steel Euro GTS exhaust system.  FWIW, I spoken with
several of the Pantera vendors and they've all claimed their mufflers provide
fantastic power increases but none of them are willing to loan out a set
for dyno testing.  One was honest enough to say the reason was he wouldn't be
able to sell any if the dyno showed they worked poorly.

Dan Jones