[DeTomaso] Cleaning a carb...

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:18:13 EDT 2011

The book I have says taht the gaskets can often be re-used. I take it your
experience is otherwise? I believe firmly in Murphy, so it's probably a good
idea to have some on hand. Actually maybe I do have some on-hand - I'll have
to check.

"Flush everything" - could you be more specific as to what ought to be
flushed and blown, so to speak, so that I don't leave a potential clogging
point? If I don't have compressed air, is there a good plan "b"?

Thanks!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"