[DeTomaso] Guinea pig for car cover?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 02:37:36 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

Mikael Hass bought a Pantera car cover from California Car Cover company,
and when he got it, it fit like crap.   They want to resolve the problem but
they need to have a hands-on session with a Pantera.   They wrote to him:

=====

We are trying to locate a car to re-measure but have not had any luck yet.
If you have a friend in the immediate local area to us, please let them
know we are looking and if they can call me, that would be fine.

Brian Werner Hulz
Sales Manager
California Car Cover Company
9525 DeSoto Ave.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
800/423-5525 x159
818/998-2100 x159
Brian at calcarcover.com
BigBrithecarguy at aol.com

====

If you can help out, please let them know (and us too!)

Thanks!