[DeTomaso] Tail Light Modification

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 20:55:45 EDT 2011

In a message dated 4/4/11 10 26 40, artstephens at verizon.net writes:

> I know this is going to bring out the boo birds, (Mike), :-]],
>

>>>http://tinyurl.com/TaillightResponse

:>)

> >but here is my latest modification.
>
>>>One thing to consider is that the taillights currently point down at the
ground.   This means the reflectors will not work properly (assuming these
are proper taillights and not just semi-truck side lights).   You need to
angle the lenses so that they are perpendicular to the ground, not parallel to
the (sloping) rear panel.   This will also ensure that the taillights/brake
lights shine towards the drivers behind, making them much more visible.

Ack...I can't believe I'm offering helpful advice for this project!   Ack!
:>)