[DeTomaso] Tail Light Modification

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 15:12:54 EDT 2011

In a message dated 4/4/11 12:03:24 PM, artstephens at verizon.net writes:
snip.....
> The level of the lights may or may not be an optical illusion. According
> to my level, they are very close but I may wind up dropping the left one,
> (again), if it looks off to me in the future or if others agree that it
> looks off to them.....

Art, I wouldn't sweat it- after all, this IS a hand-built Italian car, not
a soul-less one-piece billet fabrication. Your lights have character! I know
of at least one nice looking Pantera that has a misplaced license plate
indentation, straight from the factory. The space from the left rear fender
edge to the plate panel is 3" shorter than the right-hand side! There are also
quite a few Panteras that have asymmetrical front suspensions, possibly due
to a mis-welded front crossmember that supports the radiator, grille and
front fenders. FWIW- J DeRyke