[DeTomaso] Reasons why I DID drive my Pantera this weekend.

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 22:36:05 EDT 2011

Friday:  Opening night for our local Friday night car shows (runs 26 weeks).  There were approx 15,000 spectators.
Saturday:  Off to the Good Guys Del Mar Nationals Car Show.
Sunday:  Afternoon car show at a local restaurant.

Now I have to get ready for the Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott's Berry Farm next Sunday, April 10.
Ten of our Panteras have been selected for a special display to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Pantera.

John