[DeTomaso] starter studs

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:46:41 EDT 2011

I went with a lightweight DB starter, and just used regular metric bolts instead of studs.  easy, problem solved in few seconds.  i cant think of any reason why you would need studs, except to hold a heavy old fashioned starter in place while you install it.

This very inexpensive, made in china db starter is the only made in china product I am happy with.  it has worked super fine.  As a rule, I never buy made in china, but this time, it worked out fine.  I am pretty sure it is the only chinese part on my car -- I go out of my way to pay extra for anything not made in china (I'll get off my soap box now).  justin