[DeTomaso] Radios that attept SD memory

Cullen1972 cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 15:45:09 EDT 2011

Ken, i haven't done a LOT of research, but i recently bought a sony xplode at walmart of all places for my early bronco and it accepts USB connections as well as iPod, and I phone. Mp3's and other data based audio files will store on a simple USB jump drive as well, and many cheap or expensive head units out there now will accept this. Agree w you on cd's, I haven't played a cd in a couple years now... Head units will shuttle digital music from on board memory or flash drive either one...haven't seen an SD card specifically, but they could easily be available. USB ports 4 jump drives are very common....they do make head units without cd players, but the explode had one anyway... I just probably won't use it...

iPod compatible cd players will even read the artist and track etc, and any other embedded data on the file properties... Directly from the head unit. it's the thing...the way to go for sure...

Cullen

Sent from my iPhone