[DeTomaso] GT5/5S brake calumets

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:10:51 EDT 2011

Roger - here are the brake pads I'm using on the parking brake of my car.

For the list, the pictures will be stripped, but there are photos of a set
of Mintex MGB563 next to a rather large beer.

The other photo lists the manufacturer:
Mintex
Head Office TMD Friction Company
PO Box 18
Hunsworth Lane
Cleckheaton
West Yorkshire

www.mintex.co.uk

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"