[DeTomaso] Pantera Plumbing

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 02:04:28 EDT 2011

Roydon,

The top radiator outlet runs to the driver's side longitudinal pipe which
connects to the water pump.

The bottom radiator inlet runs to the passenger side longitudinal pipe which
connects to the pressure bottle.

The passenger side heater pipe connects to the water pump, the driver's side
to the block.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505