[DeTomaso] Ram-air Scoop

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 21:42:28 EDT 2011

Interesting what will happen when you create a low pressure area there. It
may bend the airflow down giving you some ram air effect as an unintended
consequence. It's too bad there isn't an easy way to test this kind of
thing.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 4/2/2011 4:15:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,