[DeTomaso] NPC - Stinkin Badges!!??????

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:04:15 EDT 2011

I thought that David's email was a "fact" and was a reference to "Mulva," which we have discussed on this site before.  Did anyone check out the reference to the "Cloud Custom" cars on BaT today.  I surfed several sites, and those dudes know how to paint cars!       AND, YES I DID DRIVE MY PANTERA YESTERDAY!!!!!!    ---Bill