[DeTomaso] article on silicone brake fluid

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 19:57:58 EDT 2011

Like Hot Rod said, silicon fluid is great for show cars and non
erformance cars like underpowered British cars. Ironically this guy
oncluded that mountain roads is one place where he would use silicone
luid when in reality it is the last place you would use it.

I basically agree with you, but I think it's worth reading anyway.

I have heard before that the military uses silicone fluid.

Any military folks on the list that can substantiate that?

Jim