[DeTomaso] Info concerning the 6 pistons wilwood

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 12:51:16 EDT 2011

The shop making the billet carriers for us is also making and and selling an aluminum billet front hud/hat with the identical 8 on 7 5/8 pattern for the Wilwood rotors commonly used. You just bolt the rotor to the hub.  It's a very nice piece and should solve any issues with the hats and is a direct replacement for the stock hub and Wilwood Pantera hat.

I can email photos if anyone wants to see them or you can ask Ike Burrid (burrid1 at netzero.net) about them.

Ken