[DeTomaso] DeTomaso body badges.

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:46:38 EDT 2011

For some reason the Flikr site isn't working for me, but I've seen a
handful of cars that have them. I don't know if they used the decals that
you used to be able to purchase from the factory that were about that size,
or if they had them made up.

I've probably seen 4 or 5 with front fender badges, but only one or two with
the front hood.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"