[DeTomaso] Info concerning the 6 pistons wilwood

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:02:01 EDT 2011

i have the Super Stopper II kit from Precision Proformance, plus a vaccine
booster set up,  works very, very well.  It will absolutely bring your car
to a stop and might even remind you a bit about what you had for lunch.

Michael Shortt
On Apr 1, 2011 10:56 AM, "STEVEN BLUM" <steveblum2 at msn.com> wrote:

> I am considering upgrading the brakes on my 74 from stock to ???. What is
the most reasonable upgrade for a car not raced? Should I just keep the
stock with new pads? Go to the Wilwoods? Another brand? What besides the
rotors and caliphers needs to be changed? I just changed all the lines but
are the stock large enought, New proprtioning valve? New MC? Is there any
info in the data base on upgrades? Can a shade tree mechanic do it or is it
a job for the shop? I am sure there is much on the net about brake upgrades
but too busy to look it up at this time, it just comes to mind reading this
thread. Thanks for the help?