[DeTomaso] A

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 16:07:25 EDT 2010

I finaly saw one in real life a couple of weeks ago; a black one with
tan interior.  I'm not a fan of tan, but it had a cool gizmo for
retracting the rear window after the top was retracted.  Pretty cool.
Nice big motor.  The owner acknowledged that my car and his shared a
heritage, but wasn't interested in talking about cars at all.  Since
he wanted to talk about golf and vacation locations, I went off to
hang with the Jaguar guys.

I think it looks okay, but I'd rather have a Longchamp, another
Pantera or honestly it kind of made me want to go look at Pontiac
Solstices.  Pretty!

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso