[DeTomaso] A new 56,000 pound Pantera tool

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Sep 30 16:06:37 EDT 2010

High PSI going into a radiator does not necessarily mean the radiator
sustains the same PSI. If volume is limited and flow is not restricted
pressure will be a minimum; just like trying to fill air in a tire which
has a 1" hole with 100psi of air. It will never get to 5 psi with a 1"
hole.

While I would never go on a public forum and present such a think as an
actual viable option it is very cool!