[DeTomaso] looking for 7/8" rear bar

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 15:51:51 EDT 2010

Since the 7/8 rear bar seems universally accepted as a good thing for most Panteras, maybe a group buy would be in order?  I think they would be pretty cheap to make if enough people want them.  Does anyone have a spec for the steel used?

Maybe one of the vendors would order a batch and drop the price if enough people will buy them?  I can use one also.

Ken