[DeTomaso] A new 56,000 pound Pantera tool

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:37:03 EDT 2010

Having gone through offshore fire fighting training and having had to use a
fire hose... I would caution that it would be pretty easy to get too much
pressure. A fire hose can easily lift two men off their feet. Been there,
done that....

My caution would be that it could be very easy to over pressure the radiator
with a fire hose and you would endup ruining it.

Glad to hear you got it flushed!

Kirby