[DeTomaso] progress

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:48:58 EDT 2010

Bob,
How has your progress been coming? I f you need help this weekend let me
know. I need a ride to Rod's with a truck or SUV. Rod has said if I don't
get my spare parts out at the next meeting he is going to give then to the
scrap guy.
I can't fir the parts in the pantera and they woulds be tough in the Lexus..
The parts are worth money and I think he is being a little unreasonable
considering what everybody else has stored there, and they fact that I have
giver him hundreds of dollars but it is his shop and his prerogative. I was
hoping  if you might be free some time between 10/ 9/ 2010 you might be able
to drive up with me in your SUV. I will off course cover the gas and tolls.
Let me know if you can.  I found a place in Bay shore that makes roll cages
and roll bars ( among many other things and they seem to do excellent work.
I don't know what there prices are like. But the pictures of their quality
are phenomenal. Please let me know if you can give me a hand.

Hugh