[DeTomaso] Pantera in Pop Hotrodding

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Sep 30 01:15:02 EDT 2010

Ahh, now the plot thickens...I haven't had those chrome vents for over a year.

I like to say that the reason I took them off was because Mike Drew shamed me into removing them.  The truth is, however, that there are two reasons they're no longer there:

1) they made removing the engine cover quite difficult, and

2) I realized there was no way I could upstage pur gold!

Chris