[DeTomaso] Caliper bolts--when was the last time you checked?

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Thu Sep 30 00:09:45 EDT 2010

  Nord-Lock states they have "Same temperature characteristics as
standard bolt/nut."  I've had them on my headers and collectors and
they've never come loose.  I have them on my vintage race car in several
places that would constantly vibrate loose and problems solved.   With
all this talk of impending doom, I'm installing them on my Pantera brake
adapter plates too.

Kurt