[DeTomaso] Caliper bolts--when was the last time you checked?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 29 23:04:00 EDT 2010

  Interesting solution.  How does it handle thermal expansion?  Their
simple product features mentions resistance to loosening due to
vibration and dynamic loads, but how does hit stand up to heat?  If
enough thermal expansion takes place it could nullify the unique locking
feature... but I don't know if that's true.  It would be very
interesting to try.

Asa Jay
<tabs are busted and bolts are backing out>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com