[DeTomaso] accelerator cable clip

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 20:52:48 EDT 2010

Hello Group,

Well my car is back from the shop after a year . The accelerator cable is
in place . When I went to attach it to the holley 650 I noticed that the
clip  that holds the cable to the holley is gone. The holley has a ball on the
throttle that imbeds itself into the cable .Then the slider clip covers the
ball  and locks the ball and the cable together.

Does anyone have an extra clip laying around or know where I can buy  one?
As a last resort I will just have to buy a new accelerator  cable.

Regards,
Bob Levitt
Gumball3000 #56
Team Pantera Racing #3196