[DeTomaso] Caliper locking tab prices

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 03:25:15 EDT 2010

Oops!  Thanks Larry!  You are so right!  I didn't notice that the $3.63
price was for the GT5 locks.
At the $22 price for the early locks, I prefer to just make them myself out
of mild sheet steel which I have done in the past when they weren't
available at all.  Whatever one does, one shouldn't go on the road without
them (or safety wire).

Doug Braun