[DeTomaso] Pantera in Pop Hotrodding

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Sep 29 00:05:49 EDT 2010

They are really one and the same, bipolar, split personalities. The only way
to tell which Chris you are with or are talking with is to check out their
Pantera and see if the chrome intake vents are present on the engine bay
screen. The Chris Kimball most of know usually has the chrome intake vents
present were as Chris Campbell we are unfamiliar with takes them off when
driving their car. Also, Chris Campbell does not like chocolate milkshakes.
With that said it is best not to incite either one

Cheers

Paul