[DeTomaso] Pantera in Pop Hotrodding

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:47:59 EDT 2010

I have a Magnum, love it, wish they would have kept making them, I wanted to
upgrade from R/T to SRT8, but they shut down the line
to make the Challenger instead.  Never had a 1800, I my first new car ever
was an 1984 Audi Coupe GT ( 5000 engine in a 4000 fastback body shell)
also my first FWD car.  Lots of fun, underpowered, but fun.

Michael