[DeTomaso] Pantera in Pop Hotrodding

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Sep 28 12:13:04 EDT 2010

Popular Hot Rodding did a layout on my build in 2009. I talked back and
forth with Liz about the Pantera and they were a little familiar with
its history. The following month at the back of the magazine they had a
page about DeTomaso and the Pantera. It was not completely accurate but
it was good exposure.

http://popularhotrodding.automotive.com/117618/0910phr-1971-ford-pantera-1974-nova-and-1969-chevy-z28-camaro/index.html

http://blogs.popularhotrodding.com/6523453/magazine-stuff/hall-pantera/index.html

As far as the Amx/3, the Amx guys will always tell you how good the
AMX/3 could have been that it was destine to make the Pantera look bad
and how the bad the Pantera is never owning either.......All I have read
about the Amx/3 is the nose lifts off the ground around 100mph and the
rest is a bit.... un refined.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/index.htm

Gary