[DeTomaso] Pantera in Pop Hotrodding

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Sep 28 11:08:33 EDT 2010

True--it's the object of my affection--even though right now it's sitting dead in the garage with some sort of ailment.  It's last trip was 150 miles back home on a flat bed--just weeks after the glorious appearance in the magazine.  Oh well, you know what they say, "pride goeth before a fall...!"

Chris

PD:  By the way, check our our revamped website:  panterasnorthwest.com just for kicks.