[DeTomaso] Caliper bolts--when was the last time you checked?The "REST" of the story... or "Part II"...

Kevin Abbey kevinabbey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 20:48:06 EDT 2010

    I will second that.  As a new member I was astounded on how, so
many of our club members (PCNC); gave a good portion of their day to
help get me back on the road. This is truely one of the best car clubs
around. I know in the military and in the the police department it is
a true saying "We never leave one of our own behind"
     Well I honestly can say this is true for my new club; PCNC.
      I am so proud to be a member and to have met such a great group
of people.
            Kevin Abbey.  PCNC Member
            #2668  Grabber Blue Pre L.
Sent from my iPhone