[DeTomaso] Caliper bolts--when was the last time you checked?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:42:45 EDT 2010

With the allen head fasteners that are used with the Brembo calipers (which
have heads as you know that  have a round exterior)  french locks would be
useless. So it seems that loctite and or  safety wire would be the only
alternatives to adding any additional level of safety against loosening.

Boyd