[DeTomaso] Harness bar

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 10:35:25 EDT 2010

Definitely check the sanctioning body requirements, FWIW I recall someone telling me not all sanctioning bodies will accept the harness bar with juts two bolts at the extremeties. Some require a bolt per harness strap and I know of at least one guy who drilled two more holes and bolted either side of the engine access panel.

Julian