[DeTomaso] rebuilt title value

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sat Sep 25 22:26:51 EDT 2010

I made one for a local friend that used hinges. At speed it would swing back nicely to the body. At a
stop it was in full view. It was installed in the factory location (72) right bumper.

Larry - Cleveland

On Sat Sep 25 19:06 , Curt Hall  sent:

>I have one of the lic. brackets if someone might want to make a template.
>I've seem some of the Hotroders with a Lic. bracket on the front and the rear that at the flip of a
button folds up out of sight. Maybe adapt something like that to the front?