[DeTomaso] Pantera for Sale

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 21:00:45 EDT 2010

Here in the US maybe, but the thread was comparing differences betweeen US and Europe, where an Imperial (UK) pint is 20 fl oz, thus an Imperial gallon is equivalent to 4.55 Litres not 3.78 Liters and 14 Imperial gallons is equal to 63.7 litres. This is a factor to bear in mind when anyone quotes mpg for a European car, although most (except the UK) have switched to litres/100km which means absolutely nothing to me.

Maybe the forefathers couldn't handle their beer so they cut a pint down by 20% to make it look like they could keep up with their English counterparts..... :>)