[DeTomaso] Wheel well/house coatings

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Sep 25 16:01:01 EDT 2010

Art...I don't care about sound deadening.  I'm thinking I want some protection from big and small rocks flying off tires tires.
Plus I will try and seal the seams on the sheet metal frame supports inside the wheel wells so that there is less chance of
water flying off the tires and seeping down inside the frame. The more I think about it and from the comments I gotten,
truck bed liner spray may do what I want.

Art, how's your progress on the engine compartment? I'm doing mine also.I have to come by in the next week to see your progress.

Regards,

Tom