[DeTomaso] Schroth Dot Harness

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 11:57:58 EDT 2010

In most states I believe issuance of a salvage or rebuilt title requires an inspection and sign off by a competent person as to the rebuild quailty, roadworthiness and structural integrity of the car. If a state DMV issues a title accepting a vehicle to be licenseable, then I think insurance companies would have a hard time refusing insurance on such.

Personally I'm far more worried about the junk I see on the roads that hasn't been mainiatined and only has to meet a smog requirement here in NV. The number of uninsured cars driving around just amazes me, unfortunately one of the POCA members was hit by a non licensed, non insured driver during this year's Fun Rally.

Julian