[DeTomaso] steering wheel diameter

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 11:46:46 EDT 2010

Torque = Radius x Force

So Force you feel at the wheel = Torque / Radius.

Going from a 13 to 14 inch wheel would make an 8% difference. Doesn't sound
 very significant to me.

Specifically, what kind of stability issues are you experiencing?

Don't forget the aerodynamics of the car cause the front end get  a lighter
as the speed goes up unless you have a good front air dam.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 9/25/2010 9:04:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,