[DeTomaso] Schroth Dot Harness

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 10:17:47 EDT 2010

I think that level of insurance investigation unfortunately means that you
are dead or at the very least horribly injured and Pantera repairs won't be
a major concern to you or your family.  We just did an episode on accident
reconstruction, fascinating subject and methodologies used to get to the
most probable causes.  Michael